Current Covid-19 Worship Protocols
The following are what to expect regarding Sunday Morning Worship:
- If you are not feeling well or are running a temperature over 100 degrees, please stay home until you are feeling better.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 or come into close contact with someone who has Covid-19, please notify the church office.
- Masks and social distancing are RECOMMENDED, but not required to attend worship services.
- A section of seating will be designated for social-distancing. These are located on the North, side-section, of pews. For the consideration of those who elect to sit in this section, masks are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED in this area.
- During the Peace, please avoid physical contact (unless it is with someone within your family or household) and refrain from moving about the sanctuary.
- Per our Diocesan Covid-19 Protocols, the distribution of Holy Communion will be Bread only; the Common Cup (Wine) has been suspended until further notice.