Revised Nov. 29th 2020
The following are what to expect regarding Sunday Morning Worship:
- Currently, we will offer two services, 8AM and 10AM. Based on attendance and safe occupancy of the sanctuary, we will re-evaluate the need for two services and make adjustments as needed.
- If you are not feeling well or are running a temperature over 100 degrees, please stay home until you are feeling better.
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn while inside the sanctuary.
- If you wish to socialize and visit with others, please practice social distancing and socialize in the parking lot before or after the service. Please do not congregate in the breezeway and narthex.
- Please keep 6 feet distance from another group. A “group” is defined as anyone you share a household with or those who you traveled with to the church. A “group” can be one person. The pews are marked to help assist with 6 feet spacing. In addition, seating is only allowed in every other pew.
- During the Peace, please avoid physical contact (unless it is with someone within your group) and do not move about the sanctuary.
- You may place your offering in the plate as you enter the sanctuary or as you leave the sanctuary. There will be no “offertory” until further notice.
- During the distribution of Holy Communion, the minister will bring consecrated bread to your location in the pews. Please do not leave the pews or form a line at the altar rail.
- Please do not leave any items in the pew when you depart the service. Trash and recycle bins will be available as you exit.
- We will enter the sanctuary the usual way, through the breezeway and narthex; however, we will exit the sanctuary through the doors at the front of the church which lead straight to the parking lot.
- Breakfast and coffee-hour have been suspended until further notice.